Three easy steps to power-up your team for better communication, collaboration and productivity
Complete these three simple steps in 5 minutes to schedule speech coaching
for your employees:
1. Accept our Service Agreement
2. Add payment method - usually a corporate card
3. Provide the first employee referral...
1. Service Agreement
This Services Agreement (the "Agreement") is made effective as of the date signed below (“Effective Date”), by and between Better Speech Inc., (hereafter “Contractor”) located at 500 Westover Dr, #11458, Sanford, NC 27330 and Client (hereafter “Client”).
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Contractor shall provide Speech and Language therapy services (collectively, the "Services") by licensed and certified ASHA pathologists to employees of the Client. Contractor shall document the content and outcome of each session and shall provide Client a detailed monthly report of all sessions conducted including therapist assessment towards the employee’s speech goal.
2. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. Contractor shall charge the Client’s credit card on the 1st of each month for sessions conducted in the previous month at a rate of USD $180 per 60 minutes of service rendered. A session can be canceled or rescheduled at no-charge up to 24 hours before the session.
4. TERM/TERMINATION. This Agreement may be terminated by either party with a fourteen (14) days notice to the other party. Client is responsible to pay for Services provided up to termination.
5. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that Contractor and Contractor’s affiliates are an independent contractor with respect to Client and shall not receive any fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, or any other employee benefits.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY. Contractor shall not divulge, disclose, or communicate any information that is proprietary to the Client and its patients. Contractor will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential.
7. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”). The arbitration shall take place in Raleigh, North California, and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written.
This Agreement is effective as of the date signed herein.