This Independent Contractor Agreement (this "Agreement") is made effective today between Stonehome Capital LLC of 500 Westover Dr,. #11458, Sanford, NC 27330 (DBA BetterSpeech “BetterSpeech”) and the undersigned below (“Contractor”).
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Contractor will provide Speech and Language Therapy services (collectively, the “Services”):
2. PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. BetterSpeech shall pay the Contractor for each completed therapy session based on the agreed upon hourly rate.
3. RELATIONSHIP OF PARTIES. It is understood by the parties that Contractor is an independent contractor with respect to BetterSpeech, and not an employee of BetterSpeech. BetterSpeech will not provide fringe benefits, including health insurance benefits, paid vacation, or any other employee benefit, for the benefit of Contractor.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY. Contractor shall not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use, divulge, disclose, or communicate any client information or information that is proprietary to BetterSpeech or used to operate its business. Contractor will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision shall continue to be effective after the termination of this Agreement.
5. NON-POACHING. Contractor shall not solicit or retain relationship with customers that were referred by BetterSpeech or solicit other contractors or employees of BetterSpeech.
6. INSURANCE. Contractor acknowledges their obligation to obtain appropriate insurance coverage for the benefit of Contractor. Contractor indemnifies BetterSpeech and waives any rights to recovery from BetterSpeech for any injury or damages that Contractor may sustain while performing services under this Agreement and that are a result of the negligence of Contractor.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. In case a dispute arises between Contractor and BetterSpeech, the parties agree to resolve the dispute out of court using a professional, neutral arbitrator.
This Agreement is effective as of the date signed herein.